Monday, April 22, 2013

Adding Readers to Private Blog

I've been offline for a few months. I'm going to be adding additional readers to my private blog later on today when I get a chance. I have all the email addresses, you all should receive an email invite within the next 24 - 48 hours from blogger/blogspot stating that you've been added to the blog and invited to read it. It will also you to create a login I believe (not sure). If you haven't received an email invite in the next 48 hours, go ahead and comment on here and let me know and I'll re-send it. Everyone that is requesting to be added is being added. I'm not leaving anyone out who has requested it. So don't feel like you're being ignored or left out. Everyone who has requested to be added will be added in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Fair warning, any nasty comments, use of foul language etc will mean an automatic removal from the authorized list. Also - any trolls will also be removed immediately to ensure a safe a positive environment for the families who need the information that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment